Situated on the quiet and unspoilt beach of the north-eastern coastline of Koh Samui, Angthong Villa is a magnificent four-bedroom property. Relax and unwind by the 19-metre pool or curl up with a book in one of the many shaded areas. Marvel at the uninterrupted ocean views to neighbouring islands and the hilly Samui interior, whilst the calming ocean breeze flirts by. Angthong Villa is a luxurious holiday retreat, with spacious architecture, natural decor and high-tech facilities. The huge landscaped gardens are perfect for a wedding or special celebration. With a full team of staff and within easy reach of many of the islands attractions, it appeals to both families and groups of friends.
Angthong Villa’s manager and other staff will have a wealth of information about places of interest both on and around Koh Samui island. Do chat with them about ideas for places to visit and the local lifestyle. They are very knowledgeable and would love to share information with you. They will help with bookings and transport. There are also Thai cooking classes, spa treatments and yoga classes all available at the villa.
Here are some of the other many activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- Enjoy a day out on water. Choose between brunch boat trips, all-day and sunset cruises and traditional sailing junk yacht charters.
- Explore the magical underwater world by taking scuba diving courses and snorkelling tours.
- Of the few rum distilleries in Thailand, Magic Alambic Rum Distillery is the only one producing a Caribbean Agricole-style spirit and they offer a true island experience - local rum tasting. This style of rum is made from 100% pure first-press sugarcane juice, which gives it a dynamic and delicate taste. There’s a swimming pool and a shaded alfresco dining area serving Thai and French food. Reservations are advised and all ages are welcome.
- Work on your handicap at the Santiburi Golf Course, an 18-hole championship course on a stunning hillside set amidst a preserved coconut palm plantation.
- Indulge your adventurous side by taking a cable ride above the luscious canopy of Thailand's most beautiful rainforests.
- An activity for the entire family, Go-carting is available with four different carts to suit your skill level.
- A wonderful retirement home for elephants who have worked exhausting hours in the logging and tourism industries, Samui Elephant Sanctuary lets you get up, close and personal with the gentle beasts. Feed, walk with, and observe them as they roam, socialise, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life.