Arcadia at Cape Laem Sor Estate
Nestled into a steep tropical hillside on the unspoilt southern coastline of Koh Samui, Arcadia is a charming five-bedroom secluded villa. Relax and unwind by the 21.3-metre infinity pool or on the vast shaded balcony, savour the magnificent uninterrupted ocean views over the Gulf of Siam to neighbouring islands, whilst absorbing the soothing sounds of the ocean below. Arcadia is a luxurious hideaway, with natural clean architecture, historical decor and contemporary facilities. With a full team of staff and within relatively easy reach of many of the island’s attractions, it appeals to both families and groups of friends.
Villa Arcadia’s manager and other staff have a wealth of information about places of interest, both on and around Koh Samui island. They will gladly assist you with bookings and transport.
Here are some of the many activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- Enjoy a day out on water. Choose between brunch boat trips, all-day and sunset cruises and traditional sailing junk yacht charters.
- Explore the magical underwater world by taking scuba diving courses and snorkelling tours.
- Of the few rum distilleries in Thailand, Magic Alambic Rum Distillery is the only one producing a Caribbean Agricole-style spirit and they offer a true island experience - local rum tasting. This style of rum is made from 100% pure first-press sugarcane juice, which gives it a dynamic and delicate taste. There’s a swimming pool and a shaded alfresco dining area serving Thai and French food. Reservations are advised and all ages are welcome.
- Work on your handicap at the Santiburi Golf Course, an 18-hole championship course on a stunning hillside set amidst a preserved coconut palm plantation.
- Indulge your adventurous side by taking a cable ride above the luscious canopy of Thailand's most beautiful rainforests.
- An activity for the entire family, Go-carting is available with four different carts to suit your skill level.
- A wonderful retirement home for elephants who have worked exhausting hours in the logging and tourism industries, Samui Elephant Sanctuary lets you get up, close and personal with the gentle beasts. Feed, walk with, and observe them as they roam, socialise, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life.