Arnalaya Beach House
Arnalaya Beach House is a divine residence of contemporary design and fabulous living set in a tropical utopia. Recline in the architectural beauty and balance of this beachfront retreat on Bali’s chic sunset coast in chic Canggu. Let the large team of caring staff indulge your every whim; play on the private tennis court; exert at the gym; lounge by the pool, and be polished and pampered in the villa’s exclusive spa. This outstanding five-bedroom villa with space for up to 18 guests leaves nothing to chance with a private chef to prepare feasts in the show-stopping bale that overlooks the ocean and terraces of immaculate lawn.
- Learn to surf at Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches.
- Imbibe in the Sunday sessions where local hero DJ’s spin their stuff at Old Man’s, Batu Bolong. It’s great for kids with table tennis and other games.
- Indulge in a culinary journey to Bali’s spiritual centre of Ubud, where some of Bali’s finest restaurants await.
- Swing through the trees and eat fresh strawberries at Tree Tops Adventure Park, which is about an hour’s drive north in the cool hills of Bedugul. There is also a stunning lake temple here that should not be missed.
- Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the superb Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Shoot the rapids and slip along the serene waters of one of Bali’s mind blowingly beautiful rivers. Let the adrenalin sizzle through your body and take in the dazzling jungle scene with Bali’s premier white water rafting company. This fabulous family fling can be wild or mild. The choice is yours.
- Get on your bike and head for the hills for some cruisey downhill mountain biking. Be chauffeured to a perfect mountainside point where you mount your bike and coast down the hill with an expert guide who will pull over to reveal some of the island’s best-kept secrets.