Grand Villa Noi
A stunning five-bedroom villa with sweeping views of the Andaman Sea, Grand Villa Noi is a contemporary holiday home located on the pristine beachfront of Phuket’s Natai Beach. Featuring a private 28-metre infinity pool and direct access to a 10-kilometre stretch of beach, this villa is the perfect choice for families or large groups of friends. Luxurious and stylish, Grand Villa Noi is an architectural wonder with five private buildings and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors with unobstructed views. One-of-a-kind experiences are what can be expected when staying at Grand Villa Noi.
While the Natai Beach area is a remote, tranquil location, there is still plenty to do in the area. The province of Phang Nga is famous for its outdoor activities and breathtaking nature, which features jaw-dropping landscapes and there are many other facilities and activities nearby.
Here are some ideas of things to do in the area:
- A tour of Phang Nga Bay with its emerald green water and towering limestone karsts is a must. Explore a few of the smaller islands and the caves, while paddling your way through thick mangrove forests. The nature here is unspoilt, and the tour is fun and offers up a real sense of adventure. Make sure to drop by the Samet Nangshe Viewpoint which overlooks Phang Nga Bay. The viewpoint is absolutely stunning and offers 180-degree views over the bay.
- The natural hot springs in Phang Nga are worth a visit, and The Hotspring Beach Resort and Spa is happy to accommodate day trippers who are looking to relax on the spacious property. There are two hot pools as well as two cold pools, and an on-site restaurant to grab a bite to eat and refreshments before dipping into the pools once again.
- For those looking for a more lively activity, it’s possible to have a whole lot of fun in the sun at the luxurious Baba Beach Club. An exclusive club for music lovers, Baba Beach Club is as glamorous as it is tropical and features a well rounded selection of cocktails and nibbles to accompany the sea breeze and groovy music provided by a live DJ.
- Golf enthusiasts will be pleased to know that there are a variety of golf courses within close proximity to Natai Beach. Blue Canyon Country Club offers two award-winning championship golf courses, the ‘Canyon Course’ and the ‘Lakes Course,’ which are set amongst 720-acres of stunning land. Both the Canyon Course and the Lakes Course feature 18 holes.
- If you are a traveling with your family and looking for something fun for the children to do, be sure to spend a day at Splash Jungle Water Park. Not far from Natai Beach, the water park offers various attractions such as a wave pool, water slides and a water play area. There is a restaurant on-site, as well as a swim-up bar to enjoy a refreshment or two.