Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Ananda
Opulence and beachfront bliss define seven-bedroom Villa Ananda located on the secluded white sands of Natai Beach, in Phang Nga, just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Part of the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas, this villa boasts four individual pavilions spread over 9,500sqm of beachfront property with spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, an immense kitchen, family room, 25-metre lap pool and a vast tropical garden with well-manicured lawns. The full team of staff includes a private Thai chef, villa manager, groundskeeper, housekeeping, service staff, concierge team and 24-hour security. Perfect for families, groups of friends or special events.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.