One Waterfall Bay
One Waterfall Bay is an elegant six-bedroom retreat set in a peaceful hillside estate with expansive sea views. Just minutes from Kamala Beach, the villa offers total privacy and rejuvenation with generous indoor and outdoor living areas, a cinema room, spa for total relaxation, swimming pool and sea-view jacuzzis. The villa has pool tables, tennis tables and games for your entertainment. The grounds are enclosed, ideal for families.
Five spacious bedroom suites plus a smaller ‘extra’ bedroom are all ensuite. Relaxation is assured with a Thai chef on hand to prepare every meal in the villa’s professional kitchen, plus a villa manager and concierge service, while private chauffeured transport allows you to explore the island with ease.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Delve into Phuket’s beach club scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties and romantic sunset dinners.
- Boost your watersport skills with a session of windsurfing, wakeboarding, sea kayaking or standup paddling.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- As well as enjoying the spa room at your villa, why not indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree or Amanpuri resort spas, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- See for yourself the late-night sights of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Try some outdoor adventures in Phuket’s interior: ATV riding, waterfalls and jungle trails, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Peek into Phuket’s wild side with a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, a mini elephant trek or a horseback riding session.