Villa Suralai is a Thai-style six-bedroom property located on Bophut Hills, north coast of Samui. The villa houses six bedrooms, all of which are appointed with a king bed, ensuite bathroom and enjoys either pool, ocean or mountain view. At the centre of the property is a 25m pool with a Thai-style sala on one end. This fully-staffed villa is equipped with gym, modern entertainment facilities, show kitchen with breakfast bar and barbecue facilities. A team of staff including a villa manager, resident chef, housekeepers, service staff and security are available to take care of guest needs.
Although Koh Samui is renowned for its palm fringed beaches and crystal blue seas, the island has much to offer visitors of all ages. Whether on a family holiday with little ones or teenagers, a group of friends looking for shared experiences, or those seeking the action of the island’s beach clubs and nightlife, Samui has something for you.
Your villa manager can make all the necessary arrangements for you to enjoy your chosen pursuits. Here are some suggestions:
- Fisherman’s Village & Night Market | Friday is the ‘Night Market’ at Fisherman’s Village, just 3km from your villa. Along the charming narrow beach road, traditional Thai wooden houses are now chic boutique stores, trendy restaurants and bars. On Friday evenings, the village explodes into a riot of colour and activity as vendors from all over the island set up shop selling everything from Thai and international street food, to chic fashions, electronics and local souvenirs and much more. And don’t miss the fire-eating entertainment on the beach in front of Coco Tam.
- Luxury Island Cruising | Charter a luxury 13m catamaran for the day and sail out to the glorious coconut-palm-covered island of Koh Phangan for a sublime day of swimming, snorkelling and exploring its beautiful, untouched beaches. Pull in for lunch at one of a number of beachside restaurants or pack a luxury picnic and choose your anchorage for a taste of unspoiled paradise.
- A Day at the Beach | Spend a day with your toes in the sand at one of the island’s many beautiful sandy beaches. Just nearby are the bays of Bophut, Big Buddha, Chaweng and Choeng Mon, all with a variety of beachside facilities and restaurants. Further afield, the deserted palm-fringed beaches at Bang Po and Laem Nai on the north-west coast are a popular spot for their rustic beach front restaurants and stunning views of Ang Thong and Koh Phangan islands.
- Samui’s Spirit of Adventure | Sports and adventure enthusiasts of all ages will be thrilled by the variety of action activities available on Samui. Choose from kite surfing at Nathon, off-road safaris on three and four-wheeled ATVs or 4WDs, bungee jumping, zip-lining through the rainforest, canopy walks and waterfall hikes to Muay Thai boxing tournaments and high-speed go-karts to name a few.
- World-class Golfing in Samui | Santiburi Samui Country Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia and the island’s only championship 18-hole, par-72 golf course. Stretching along the hills of the northern coastline with spectacular elevations from 25 - 180meters above sea level, it is often called a ‘slice of heaven’. This challenging course is surrounded by natural rainforest and coconut-palm plantations, with distracting views of the mountains and ocean at every turn, which makes it an oasis of pure golfing pleasure.
- Tour the Island’s Temples and Waterfalls | Take a tour of this beautiful island to see the waterfalls and temples. Nearby is Samui’s most iconic landmark, the golden Big Buddha and its impressive neighbour, Plai Laem Wat. Further south in Lamai, visit the enigmatic ‘Mummy Monk’ at Wat Khunaram the island’s most famous mummified monk, and nearby Wat Sila Ngu or Red temple. Then head home through the mountains via stunning waterfalls, magnificent scenery and aerial views of the island.