Villa Adenium sits within a quiet and secure villa complex in the hills of Jimbaran Bay, the gateway to Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, famed for its crystal blue waters, white sandy beaches, world-class surf, fresh seafood and breathtaking sunsets. Modern, stylish and contemporary, this four-bedroom villa has been designed for relaxed and comfortable living, offering stunning ocean views and a team of friendly staff. Fully equipped with an abundance of facilities, including a 15-metre salt water swimming pool, kid’s playroom complete with Xbox, games room with table tennis and billiard table, gymnasium and massage room, Villa Adenium, is the ideal holiday pad for families and friends.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of Bali on a paraglider. Paragliding courses, tandem and solo flights are available at Exo-Paragliding, Timbis Beach on the south coast of the Bukit.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a sight not to be missed – especially at sunset.
- Tee off at the 18-hole New Kuta Golf Club (Dreamlands). Rounds are played out mostly atop the seaview clifftops, but there are also a pair of holes that play directly along the shore.
- The long, clean white sands Nusa Dua Beach are great for swimming (safe for kids) and the place to go for all sorts of nautical activities, including jet skiing and wind surfing.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner.
- The Bali Collection at Nusa Dua offers hassle-free shopping. Fashion, arts and crafts, departments stores, designer boutiques and even a supermarket are all here. Otherwise, head to the many boutiques of Seminyak and Kuta.
- For something unusual, take the kids to Jenggala Ceramics just down the road from the villa where they can glaze their own pottery (while you shop).
- Mix it with the A-list at Ayana Resort and Spa’s Rock Bar presenting 360-degrees views, 14 metres above the Indian Ocean, serving magnificent sunset cocktails.
- For a casual beer head to the Single Fin Bar at Uluwatu where you can watch the surfer’s for hours and listen to live music.
- If you think you might like to get amongst the surf but don’t know how, Padang-Padang Surf Camp is the ideal place to learn – never fear they’ll get you started on the small waves first.
- Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.