With inspiring views over Kata Noi Beach, Villa Amanzi is a tropical luxury escape with enclosed garden areas and a stroll away from the beach. Perfect for families or groups, fully-staffed Amanzi boasts six bedrooms, a 15-metre pool, lift, spa room and sauna. Enjoy the personal service of Amanzi’s villa manager and chef while relaxing and entertaining in style with the villa’s top-notch TV and sound systems, pool table, table tennis, darts, barbecue, indoor and outdoor bars and modern kitchen. Set in a luxuriant private estate where guests have free use of the clubhouse pool, tennis court and fitness centre, Amanzi is also an ideal base for access to Phuket’s top dining and leisure spots.
Villa Amanzi is well placed for easy access to Phuket’s best beaches and attractions. Ask your villa manager about recommended dining spots or for assistance in booking golf tee-off times, yacht trips, cultural tours and more. In the meantime, here’s just a taste of activities to enjoy around Phuket, many of which are found a short distance away from the villa.
- Kata and Kata Noi beaches are the top surfing spots on Phuket, with board rental and lessons available. During the calmer months of November through April, explore the coastline on a stand-up paddle or visit the lively Surf House near the Kata beachfront for some flowboarding action.
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht or scuba diving trip. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, to the dive and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or to the busy but still magnificent Phi Phi islands.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred side with a visit to Wat Chalong, its largest Buddhist temple, and to the nearby Big Buddha, a 45-metre white marble statue set atop one of the island’s highest hills.
- Take in Kata’s famous sunsets while indulging in a great meal at one of the excellent restaurants perched along its coastline. Kata Rocks is the spot for modern Mediterranean cuisine and seafood, while Mom Tri’s Kitchen and The Boathouse both serve classic Thai cuisine and fabulous wines.
- Join a walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the diverse cultural influences behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore the Old Town Sunday street market at your own pace.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes back home by joining a Thai cookery class, which often involves a guided shopping trip to a local fresh market.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interior on a bicycle tour, an ATV trip, jungle trail walks to waterfalls, a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World or a visit to an elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong, a sprinkling of boutique shops and its lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including Phunaka Golf Club, Red Mountain and Phuket Country Club. Or join the wee ones for a round of mini golf in the jungly Jurassic Park-style surrounds of Dino Park.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife scene with a variety of places to go from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars to DJ dance clubs, with the most action at busy Patong Beach.