High above the ocean on Phuket’s west coast, every room at the stunning eight-bedroomed Villa Saan commands breathtaking views. The villa’s spectacular entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema and bar with pool table, well-equipped gym with spa bed will take your breath away too. All eight of the spacious bedrooms have ocean views from glass-fronted private furnished balconies, and the master suite boasts a sparkling jacuzzi. This villa is very suitable for corporate retreats, special celebrations and groups of friends joining together, with easy access to the neighbouring villa Samira.
A team of four staff is on hand to pamper guests with fine cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a concierge service for guests wishing to explore the many delights that Phuket has to offer.
- Take a cruise aboard a luxury yacht and discover the wonders and colours of the Andaman Sea. The towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay and the clear waters and white sands of the Raya, Similan and Phi Phi islands are all within easy reach.
- Keep cool and fit in the water with some windsurfing, kite surfing, sea kayaking, wakeboarding or stand-up paddling, or slip below the surface on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion to explore the rich sea life.
- Join the kids to watch a Thai theatrical spectacle at Phuket FantaSea, or for a slip-sliding day out at Splash Jungle water park. Or take a spin down the world’s largest zorbing ball course at the Rollerball Zorbing park.
- Relax, release and restore your senses with a spa treatment in luxurious surrounds at the Banyan Tree or nearby Paresa resort, or to the sound of ocean waves with a simple beachside Thai massage.
- Explore the streets of Old Phuket on a cultural walking tour. Find out about the island’s history beyond its beaches, take in the colour and beauty of the Sino-Portuguese style shops and mansions and sample the local eats that earned Phuket a UNESCO ‘city of gastronomy’ accolade.
- Learn the secrets behind making some of this exotic and flavourful cuisine yourself by joining a Thai cookery class.
- Tee off tropical style at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- Explore the island’s diverse and daring after-dark scene. Choose from stylish cocktail and wine bars, waterside sunset lounges and raucous Patong clubs for a unique Phuket-by-night experience.
- Reconnect with nature in the island’s interior with elephant and horseback riding, ATV trail rides, waterfalls and jungle walks, the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Jungceylon shopping centre in Patong or along its lively streets with vendors selling arts and crafts, clothing, and an eclectic mix of souvenirs.