Villa Sila Varee
Villa Sila Varee is an idyllic, secluded five-bedroom Koh Samui villa perched high on a tropical hillside on the island’s south coast. Guests can relax by the 9.5-metre infinity pool or on the huge terrace with its mesmerising views across the palm-fringed coastline to neighbouring islands, listening to the peaceful sounds of nature. With architecture that blends perfectly with its natural surroundings, antique artwork and modern facilities throughout, complemented by a team of caring staff and within easy reach of many of the island’s attractions, Villa Sila Varee is a luxurious hideaway appealing to both families and groups of friends.
Villa Sila Varee’s manager and other staff will have a wealth of information about places of interest both on and around Koh Samui island. Do chat with them for suggestions of what to do in the local area. They are very knowledgeable and would love to share information with you. They will help with bookings and transport. There are also Thai cooking classes, spa treatments and yoga classes all available at the villa.
In the meantime, here are some of the many activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- Boat trips; brunch, all-day and sunset cruises and charters on a traditional sailing junk yacht.
- Diving and snorkelling; scuba diving courses, snorkelling tours and speed boat charters.
- Santiburi Golf Course; an 18-hole championship golf course on a stunning hillside set amidst a preserved coconut palm plantation.
- Canopy cable rides; adventure awaits you amongst the luscious canopy of Thailand's most beautiful rainforests.
- Go-carting; four different carts available to suit all skill levels.
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary; a retirement home for elephants who have worked exhausting hours in the logging and tourism industries. Feed, walk with, and observe them as they roam, socialise, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life that they deserve.
- Spa’s; pamper yourself with a treatment or massage from professionally trained staff in gorgeous surroundings.