Villa Wang Nam Jai
With breathtaking views across Patong Bay, the four-bedroomed Villa Wang Nam Jai is an elegant tropical escape for families or groups. Set in an exclusive estate near Kamala Beach, the villa’s expansive terraces and glass-fronted pavilions are positioned over five levels for exquisite ocean views. Outdoor areas are ideal for entertaining or relaxing and include a 22-metre pool, barbecue dining area, fussball, table tennis and plentiful seating. Dining, living and media rooms each exude comfort and grace, while the four ensuite bedrooms are exceptionally private and lavishly appointed. Staff, including a villa manager and chef, provide attentive and personal service.
Beyond the comfortable seclusion of Villa Wang Nam Jai is a wealth of things to do and see around the island. Whether it’s a relaxing day out at the beach, a shopping excursion or a yacht cruise, Phuket’s sights and activities are all within easy reach and may be arranged with the help your villa manager.
Here’s just a sampling:
- Discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht. An easy day cruise takes you to the majestic karsts of Phang Nga Bay, the white sands and snorkelling sites of Raya island, or to the buzzing yet still wondrous Phi Phi islands.
- Try some wet and wild water sports including surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wakeboarding or stand-up paddling, or explore the depths on a scuba diving excursion off one of Phuket’s beaches or nearby islands.
- Take in some Thai cultural shows at Phuket FantaSea in Kamala or the spectacular Siam Niramit near Phuket Town.
- Discover why Thai massage is world-famous by enjoying a session at one of Phuket’s luxurious and well-established spas including Banyan Tree and Amanpuri resorts.
- Step back in time to Old Phuket on a walking tour of the island’s historical heart. Find out about the rich cultural influences behind the island’s Sino-Portuguese style streets and delicious regional cuisine.
- Learn how to make your favourite dishes back home by joining a Thai cookery class, which might also include a shopping trip to a local fresh market.
- Explore Phuket’s lush interior on a bicycle tour, an ATV trip, jungle trail walks to waterfalls, a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, zip-lining at Hanuman World or to an elephant sanctuary.
- Indulge in a shopping extravaganza at one of Phuket’s bustling malls including Jungceylon in Patong, a sprinkling of boutique shops and on its lively street markets.
- Tee off at one of several golf courses in Phuket including the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Loch Palm and Mission Hills.
- Delve into Phuket’s nightlife scene with a variety of places to go from simple beachside beer shacks to upscale cocktail bars to DJ dance clubs, with the most action at busy Patong Beach.